Located in the Power Plant Park next to the Historic Power Plant, the newest structure to Downtown Paragould is the Community Pavilion, which will be home to the Paragould Farmers' Market (click here to become a vendor), as well as a new location for Downtown Paragould and Community events.
This structure can be rented and used all year long. If you would like to rent the Community Pavilion or have any questions, please call (870) 240-0544. See updates and further news about The Power Plant Park on its Facebook Page!
- Address: 201 E. Court Street
- Hours: 8:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- Questions? Call Main Street Paragould at (870) 240-0544
- Rental Rates
- Deposit Fee: $100 (Must be paid to secure rental date, refunded if agreement upheld)
- 1/2 Day Entire Facility: $200.00
- Full Day Entire Facility: $400.00
- Meeting Room, Bathroom: $50.00
- Kitchen, Bathroom: $50.00
- Meeting Room, Kitchen, Bathroom: $100.00