With daily events at many Downtown businesses and Annual Main Street Paragould Signature Events, there's almost always something going on in Downtown Paragould. Check the event calendar below for everything happening in the One and Only Downtown Paragould. If you have an event you think should be included on our event calendar, please Contact Us.
Downtown Paragould Event Calendar
- 7th - Holiday Open House 1:00 - 4:00 pm
- 11th - Veterans Day Coffee
- 20th - Chad Garrett & Friends at the Collins, 7:00 pm
- 22nd - Bluegrass Monday at the Collins featuring The Baker Family, 7:00 pm
- Admission fee is $10 per person, payable by cash at the door the night of the concert. Everyone aged 18
and under will be admitted free. Get Advance Tickets
- 27th - Small Business Saturday
- 2nd - Christmas Tree Lighting in Centennial Park, 6:00 pm
- 4th - Holiday Traditions and Holiday Market
- Carriage rides and Santa visits from 10:00am - 3:00pm
- Santa at Something Sweet
- Holiday Market ---Shop our Market for Hand-made, Home produced and baked goodies!
- 7th - MSP presents the "Winter Wonderland" Christmas Parade 7:00 pm - Event Link
- 9th - Enchanting Night, 4:00 - 8:00 pm
- Carriage rides and Santa visits from 4:00 - 8:00 pm
- Santa at Vintage Rental Depot
- 11th - Cocoa Crawl, 10:00am - 4:00 pm
- Purchase your Cocoa Crawl mug from one of our businesses, then sip and shop all over
Downtown. Our merchants will be filling your mug with goodness!
- 18th & 19th - The Nutcracker, Saturday @ 6:30 pm & Sunday @ 2:30 pm
- The Elite Team presents “The Nutcracker” at the Historic Collins Theater.
- 31st - January 1st - The Ultimate Oldies Show at the Collins Theatre, 7:00 pm
Locally Grown - Homemade - Handcrafted, located on the 100 west block of Emerson Street in Downtown Paragould.